Monday, December 14, 2009

Visions of Boards Dance in My Head

I’ve been told by someone whose judgement I trust that what I need is a vision board.


I agree. I did exactly the same thing. I rolled my eyes and thought, “Yes, that’s exactly what I need. That along with a Pure Moods cd, a stick of incense and a copy of the ‘The Secret.’”


However, I had another conversation with a friend this morning which helped me realize that the whole concept kind of makes sense. I’ve been having a difficult time focusing my attention on answering the “What do you want to do” question. A place where I could throw all of the ideas that occur to me over the course of a day for more careful, organized consideration later wouldn’t be the worst thing.


I feel like there are so many interests. I like writing (but as you can tell, it isn’t my forte), I like politics, I like music and I like meeting and talking to people. I get overwhelmed with all of my little interests and a way to get any overarching themes into one place would have to be helpful.


So, to the craft store (or maybe just Target) to get myself a vision board.


No comments:

Post a Comment